..and I love it. The change that I am talking about is a move, a move from Mumbai to Gurgaon. 400050 to 122002.
Do I miss Mumbai? Yes, at times, yes. And what is it that I really really miss?
- First and foremost, Arife, which stocked all my baking goodies
- The warm weather
- Patel/Society Store
- Café Madras/Mysore (Sagar doesn’t really match)
- American Express and all the other little bakeries dotting the city
- Roaming around Linking Road
- And the warm weather, once again
Having said that, it isn’t that I don’t like Gurgaon, although it is rather early, the list might get a little longer with time, hopefully.
- Centrally located house giving me Day 1 access to all the sales. Since I am on a break, I have all the time to shop J
- Spar Hypermarket and Le Marche are not bad
- The Metro (which I am yet to use) – MG Road station is right at my gate. Connectivity all over is just brilliant.
- Looking forward to INA Market and Flanders Dairy which promises.
But the Gurgaon list is yet to grow, so…
This post was just a list to remind me of my favorites, I have also been busy baking lemon tarts, berry muffins & whole wheat bread for Little. More posts on that will follow..